Happy Father’s Day! We took a poll around the office to find out two things:
- What’s the best part of being a dad?
- What’s the best part about having a father?
Learning so much about our team and what’s most important to each person, here are our major findings about Father’s Day at Cynergy:
Our team of dads love being a dad because:
- They have the opportunity to love and help their families
- They can watch their children improve daily
- Kids get excited to see them/spend time with them
- They get to support their children in sports, academics and other activities
- Kids make any old boring activity more fun
Our team loves these characteristics about their dads:
- The security they provide families
- The advice they give in every situation
- Always being there for the family
- The leadership they bring to the table
- Pushing and motivating them to always improve
- Their ability to always make new friends
- They way they bring laughter in tough times
- Being a role model for children
- Being a friend to them as an adult
- Coaching the sports team as they grew up
- Teaching them how to play instruments
- Putting the family before himself
Here’s a visual defining dads:
Thank you so much for all you do as a father and/or for your father!
Have a great Father’s Day!